Best Bedbugs Heat Treatment
Pesticon Pest Control is one of the few providers in Toronto and Southern Ontario offering bed bug removal by means of heat treatment. This is a groundbreaking approach to removal of bed bugs without the use of any chemicals or pesticides.
Our highly trained technicians are very diligent in eliminating bedbugs by this service. We ensure 100% elimination of the infestation and it comes with our 6 months pest free guarantee.
What is Bedbugs Heat Treatment?
Latest scientific research has indicated that bed bugs are extremely prone to hot temperature. So, they cannot survive it for more than a few hours. We have state of the art heat generating units that generate enough heat to kill off all bugs. Our unit also kill their eggs within a time span of 3-6 hours depending on the type of property.
This type of extermination of bedbugs prevents the bugs to escape the heat, as the entire area is very hot for them to survive in. There is no use of any chemicals or pesticides with Pesticon’s Bed Bug Heat Treatment and it is 100% natural with just the use of heat!
How does it work?
Pesticon’s technicians start the service by and inspection of the property to determine the type of heat generating equipment to use. We have both electric heaters for generating heat in apartments, hotels and condominiums and propane-powered units for residential homes.
- Step 1 – Prepare the infected area so that all items that cannot withstand the heat are removed from the room or premises along with sealing the room to prevent heat loss
- Step 2 – Clean the premises and with high powered vacuums
- Step 3 – Placement of the heating units at designated areas to start generating the heat
- Step 4 – Maintain constant temperature for 3-6 hours depending on property type
- Step 5 – Cleaning of all the dead bed bugs and thorough inspection to ensure 100% elimination of the bedbugs